Daily Recommendation: Chunky Smiley Face Jewelry-Alloy Material

Hello, guys! I’m here to recommend some charming niche products, like earrings, necklace and rings shaped of SMILEY FACE :grinning: :grinning: ,which are of enormous attrction for people nowadays to start your business.

The first one must be a type of smiley necklace in various colors, which are made of environmental material alloy and have gained great popularity with Nihaojewelry’s customers. You can review details in the following link address:
[https://www.nihaojewelry.com/alloy-dripping-oil-smiley-face-chain-simple-necklace-wholesale-jewelry-nihaojewelry-nhyia389736.html]
[https://www.nihaojewelry.com/wholesale-new-dripping-smiley-face-pendent-alloy-necklace-nihaojewelry-nhyia401076.html]

*Product Design: Cute round smiley face chain necklace, stylish and simple pendant with paper clip style chain,add infinity personal charm for you.
*Process: Drop Oil, Electroplating.
*Size: The chain is 16 inches long, with 2 inch extension chain.

imageimage
imageimage

The second type is fantastic smiley face earrings either in round pendent or open pendent, with more than 11 kind of electroplating colors in high-quality metal material. The big sign SMILE is definitely our pursuit after daily hard work. Just check them here, and I’m sure you will love them! :star_struck:

• Material: Alloy light weight and comfortable to wear
  • Size:1.18 inch*0.59 inch
  • Functions: Make you charmer and elegant, beautifu and attractive, suitable for any occasion, dressy or causal, and easy to match the clothes.

Last but not least, it’s our Stacking Jewelry # Colorful Enamel Smiley Face Rings. Wearing your Smiley Face Ring on your finger with this beautifully designs will be shiny all the day. These rings can be single SMILE sign in Enamel craft or several SMILEY Faces in colorful lacquer.

• Material: Alloy, Enamel or Paint Spraying
  • Size: 1.71cm in diameter or open size around US NO.5-NO.7

imageimage
imageimage

Candy colors are very popular in these days, and its combination with women’s fashion jewelry is of great attraction for your make-money shop or business. If you have any questions, please let me know. And my NEXT page will provide you more exciting goods, be waiting! :love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes